WORKSHOP IS NOW FULL. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. FUTURE WORKSHOPS WILL BE OFFERED IN THE SUMMER.
Nvidia Workshop Spring 2021: Fundamentals of Deep Learning at UF
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: Virtual Event via Virtual Venue (tba)
In this workshop, you’ll learn how deep learning works through hands-on exercises in computer vision and natural language processing. You’ll train deep learning models from scratch, learning tools and tricks to achieve highly accurate results. You’ll also learn to leverage freely available, state-of-the-art pre-trained models to save time and get your deep learning application up and running quickly.
By participating in this workshop, you’ll:
- Learn the fundamental techniques and tools required to train a deep learning model
- Gain experience with common deep learning data types and model architectures
- Enhance datasets through data augmentation to improve model accuracy
- Leverage transfer learning between models to achieve efficient results with less data and computation
- Build confidence to take on your own project with a modern deep learning framework