Session 2: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual Event
Fee: $10 for both sessions
Registration required https://reg.conferences.dce.ufl.edu/SSP/1400082668
By participating in this workshop, you’ll:
- Learn the fundamental techniques and tools required to train a deep learning model
- Gain experience with common deep learning data types and model architectures
- Enhance datasets through data augmentation to improve model accuracy
- Leverage transfer learning between models to achieve efficient results with less data and computation
- Build confidence to take on your own project with a modern deep learning framework
Prerequisites: An understanding of fundamental programming concepts in Python 3, such as functions, loops, dictionaries, and arrays; familiarity with Pandas data structures; and an understanding of how to compute a regression line.
Suggested materials to satisfy prerequisites: Python Beginner’s Guide.
Hardware Requirements: Desktop or laptop computer capable of running the latest version of Chrome or Firefox. Each participant will be provided with dedicated access to a fully configured, GPU-accelerated server in the cloud.
Certificate: Upon successful completion of the assessment, participants will receive an NVIDIA DLI certificate to recognize their subject matter competency.