HiPerGator: The Road to Productive Computing
October 6 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
STARTING FALL 2021 SEMESTER: October 6, 2021
UF is back to being fully opened. Now is a great time to get your data questions answered.
This is the best time to discover the incredible computing resources that Research Computing has to offer.
Are you swamped by your Big Data? Are you lost in AI? Looking for answers to your computing questions?
Byte back with HiPerGator AI!
the most powerful university-owned supercomputer in the nation.
Ying Zhang and her team with the University of Florida Information Technology will help you navigate the
STARTING FALL 2021 SEMESTER: Every Wednesday – NEXT OPEN HOURS – October 6, 2021
Open Consultation Hours between 10:00AM to 3:00PM
Informatics Institute – E251 CSE Bldg.
Do you have time in the morning, maybe during lunch or even mid afternoon?
Stop by when you have a few minutes or more to learn how RC can benefit you.
No Appointment Needed. Walk Ins Welcome!
You can’t get here in person? Ying can be reached via zoom at https://ufl.zoom.us/my/yingz.
The UF Informatics Institute (UFII) is hosting an outreach program every Wednesday through the fall, spring, and summer semesters to introduce researchers to the comprehensive computing services available at UF. The program, led by Office of Research Computing Research Facilitator Ying Zhang, provides consultation on data management and computation needs as well as the full range of services, including AI, offered by UFIT.
- Weekly sessions – Every Wednesday, Open Office Hours between 10:00AM and 3:00PM
- Location – UF Informatics Institute, E253 CSE Building (beside the French Fries and Marston Science Library)
- NO appointment necessary – just drop in anytime between 10:00AM and 3:00PM with your questions
UFII’s outreach program is designed to facilitate research across the university and provide the opportunity to establish connections among research groups, promoting collaboration and interdisciplinary research within the UF community. Ying and her team have worked with researchers in all science and engineering disciplines, improving work and dataflow to increase the efficiency of research groups’ usage of high performance computing resources.
- Introduce to UF researchers the comprehensive computing services provided by Research Computing, including software applications, data management, artificial intelligence (AI). and restricted data services.
- Provide consultations on research group’s data management and computation needs, AI projects on HiPerGator, and help facilitate their research with our services.
- Establish connections among research groups for potential collaborations and promote interdisciplinary research in the UF community.
For more information, contact Ying Zhang, Reseach Computing Facilitator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-392-1478 with any questions regarding this program.